High School Athlete
Summer Training Camp 2014
What is High School Summer Camp?
High School Summer Camp is the ultimate training program to help your son or daughter get ready for their upcoming season.
Whether they are just getting started in their high school career or are looking to play at the highest level, they will get a personalized training experience built for their goals.
Who is it for?
All high school athletes - from all sports, ages, and ability levels - will benefit from this program.
Each athlete gets a customized training program designed with their goals, sport, and current performance level in mind.
This means that:
- The highest-level players will get recognition on a local and state level - as well as attention from college coaches. Several athletes have turned the progress they made at GFP into Division 1 Athletic Scholarships.
- Varsity players will get more out of their playing time by being more productive - more scoring, better defense, and better all-around play.
- Athletes looking to get more playing time will stand out from their teammates with their new speed, endurance, and strength
- If they're worried about making the team, your athlete will be able to go into tryouts knowing they are fully prepared to do their absolute best - and have no regrets that they didn't prepare harder.
No athlete is too advanced or too new to benefit. Our coaches will help find where your son or daughter is and build them up to play at their absolute highest level.
What training will they do?
All athletes, regardless of their sport or level, will work together as a team developing the same skills. They will be given more advanced or basic exercises based on their current level and what is best for them.
They will get:
- Speed & Acceleration Training so they can blow by the competition on the field, be at the front of the pack in tryouts, and make their teammates jealous
- Agility Training so they will make more plays by reacting faster and making quicker cuts
- Strength Training so they can learn the safe & effective way to lift to get stronger, put on muscle, and get leaner
- Nutrition Lessons designed to help teens stop eating garbage and start eating real, healthy food
- Injury Prevention Training so they don’t have to worry about missing playing time by being hurt
Athletes will train 4 days per week, rotating exercises every day so they get a full-body, total athletic development program in every single week.
How do we get started?
Signing up for Summer Camp is easy! Just click on the button below and fill the form out. One of our Front Desk team will contact you to confirm the dates and times you wanted.
If your son or daughter hasn't been here before, we'll also work with you to set up an assessment so that we can better identify their goals and how we can help them reach those goals.
Please remember: Sessions will fill up quickly.
If you want certain weeks or times, don't miss out by waiting !
To sign up, click the button below or
11:30am - 1pm
1:00 - 2:30pm
(All classes are 90 minutes)
- June 23 – June 26
- June 30 – July 3
- July 7 – July 10
- July 14 – July 17
- July 21 – July 24
- July 28 – July 31
- August 4 – August 7
- August 11 – August 14
- August 18 – August 21
- August 25 - August 28
All classes run Monday - Thursday
Weekly program prices decrease as you sign up for more weeks:
- 5-9 weeks: $129/week (you save $396+)
- 4 weeks: $149/week (you save $240)
- 3 weeks: $169/week (you save $118)
- 2 weeks: $189/week (you save $40)
- 1 week: $209/week
To sign up, click the button below or
Frequently Asked Questions:
The absolute best results come from consistent training all summer long, but we realize that high school kids these days have tough schedules (especially with travel and clinics in the summer).
Each week of training in the summer is designed to be independent - whether they do 1 or 10 weeks, they'll still be on the same page as everyone else in their group. However, best results do come from training consecutive weeks.
High School Summer Camp is 4 days per week, 90 minutes per session, and is only offered in the summer.
High School Athlete Training is a year-round, 60-minute training program offered between 1-4 days per week.
When choosing which program is right for your athlete, consider the following:
-Will they be able to train consistently every week, all summer long?
-Do they have a specific training goal in mind, or are they looking to get in better athletic shape overall?
The best way to find out which is best for you is to call us at 908-464-4441, set up an athlete performance assessment, and speak with your coach to see what they recommend.
Each training week is broken down into 4 separate workouts, each focusing on a different part of athletic development.
As a general rule, athletes cannot train for only half a week. The program is specifically designed for athletes to train four straight days, and missing one or more days will mean they miss an important part of the training.
In special circumstances, we may allow exceptions, but they are not guaranteed. Please call us at 908-464-4441 today if you would like to discuss your situation.
If your athlete cannot make their class for some reason, we ask you give us 24 hours notice so that we can help another athlete get in a make-up if they need.
If no notice is given, we cannot provide makeups. We will do our absolute best to get your athlete in to make-up sessions at the times you request, but due to our busy schedule we cannot guarantee there will be openings.