What is it?
FST is a unique table-based assisted stretching technique that works to release tight connective tissue, muscles and ‘Fascia” through a series of movements.
What FST will do for you?
- Increase flexibility
- Reduce lower back, shoulder and Neck tightness
- Improve speed, strength and agility
- Minimize injuries during training and competition
- Relieve stress
- Live a more pain free and comfortable life!
FST is beneficial for everyone – fitness and athletes.
Who we have trained in FST:
- A NY Jets Running back
- All State High School Football Athletes
- A Long Drive Champion
- NYC Marathon Competitiors
- Elite High School Track Athletes
- Gymnastic Champions
- Many adult fitness clients striving to look and feel better
HOW IT WORKS:
FST is performed as assisted stretching on a massage table equipped with comfortable straps that stabilize your body.
While you relax on the table the therapist will cue your breathing and gradually ease you into a series of gentle, but deep stretching movements.
The experience is relaxing and pain-free. Unlike traditional stretching, FST integrates several planes of movement that follow the patterns of your fascia.
How to get started:
Before beginning any Fascial Stretch Therapy program, you will need to have an assessment and initial consultation.